Friday, February 20, 2015

Will You Change Your Doctrine If You Know You Were Wrong?







What Would You Do If God Speaks And Shows That What You Taught Was Wrong?


Question : We learn from God, also from studies and from others that taught us. What would you do if something that you knew and believe that were taught and learned were false, and that God told you and showed it was false. What will you do? In other words, what would you do if after 20 years God speaks and reveals to you, and you get the conviction and clarity that what you taught as doctrine to believe and teach was wrong. What would you do?

Answer : Greetings to you in Jesus name! I stand on my conviction from the Word of God and the Spirit of God to believe and live the abundant life...there is no other I trust.

What the Lord has revealed and do reveal progressively I write, and so I am servant of the Lord. My understanding of the doctrines of the Bible comes as a gift from God and I am thankful to God for that. As far as I know I can only change what I said, if I am convinced that there is a better understanding to it from God. Thank you for your question, but as much as possible I try my best to make the doubts of the people of God get cleared through a Biblical answer right from the Bible, which always will create faith and destroy unbelief as they receive with all readiness and then refer and check out whether what I said comes right in context within the pages of the Holy Scripture. Then it is between them and the Lord personally (1 John 2:27). I will have no regrets for anything I might have missed on the way because I am a student of the Word who would like to learn more and more along with my hearers and readers as I get convinced from the Lord and His Word, and I do not have any regrets as a Bible teacher because it is the grace of God that works within me and I do not even judge myself as it is the Lord who will judge me one day for my faithful work and will reward me according to what I have done by faith (1 Cor 15:10; 4:1-5; Col 3:23-24).

Like Paul's teaching itself was scrutinized by the Bereans and then believed, I would tell all my readers and people who hear me to do that like the Bereans whom the Holy Spirit mentioned through Luke the writer, and whom He appreciated for checking the teaching of the leading apostle of their times through the conviction of the Word and the Spirit (Acts 17:10-12). That is what I also expect from all my readers in our generation to do and reap the blessings of heaven from the Holy Spirit who loves such apostolic believers. The Lord will use such apostolic fair-minded and noble believers greatly in the coming days for His Glory in their lives.

Much Blessings...




Share:


Share Button

Previous Posts



No comments:

© 2008-2019 Abraham Israel. Powered by Blogger.
 

About

apostolicrevelation.blogspot.com is one of the world's fast growing popular Bible study websites, attracting thousands of visitors daily from all around the world. We follow a unique revelatory apostolic seer writing from the Scripture with Rapture taking place any time after Mid-Point but before Great Tribulation begins through Antichrist, we use dispensational interpretation of Scripture and believe the Bible teaches salvation by grace through faith alone, and the eternal security of believers. We will focus mainly on apostolic teaching that will edify, equip and empower the saints to reach their full potential in Christ Jesus. Our goal is the edification, evangelism and empowerment of the last day Church that the Lord Jesus Christ is raising up before His triumphant return!
 
 

Have Any Questions? Ask A Apostolic Bible Teacher!

  ►Please Fill Your Email And Name For My Answers To Reach You — Abraham Israel◄  

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Thank you. God Bless You!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

d